- Tickets are sold on behalf of the event organizer or promoter and may be subject to additional conditions of admission to the event.
- Ticket holders buy the event ticket at will. Hepi will not be responsible loss, damage or injury arising from a pre-existing medical condition or due to breach of these conditions.
- Advertised programs may be varied without notice. Artists may be added, withdrawn or substituted for performances and the right to vary prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity is reserved by the Glasshouse and hirers.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Tickets are subject to no refund or exchange. In some instances such as cancelled events refunds for performance tickets may be reversable in accordance with the agreement with the event owner. Exchanges of tickets, or the replacement of lost, stolen or missing allocated seating tickets may be permitted under certain conditions and fees may apply. General Admission tickets will not be reissued.
- Hepi reserves the right to charge transaction fees for bookings in addition to the standard ticket price as well as administration fees for tasks such as ticket exchanges, ticket reissues and other associated administrative tasks.
- Bookings are subject to availability and no guarantee is made that specific seating requests will be available at time of booking.
- Where an age restriction or recommendation applies to an event, patrons will be advised accordingly. Under 18’s will not be permitted admission to an event that is Restricted 18+. Hepi is not liable for any offence that may be caused by show content, where an age recommendation is in place, and has not been adhered to by ticket purchasers.
- Terms and conditions remain in effect even when the ticket changes hands. The reselling of a ticket or a breach of the terms and conditions, does not nullify the terms and conditions of the original ticket sale. Any subsequent ticket holder is bound by those terms and conditions.
- Ticket may not be resold for commercial packages or at a premium. If a ticket sold is in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- If a performance is cancelled due to an act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather or for any other cause reasonably beyond the Hepi’s control, there is no right of refund or exchange, and no obligation is assured by Hepi for the arranging of a substitute service, event or performance.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.